In general, extra large dog crates are made of fabric, wires, or plastic. They are used for pets’ protection and safety. There is a variety of kinds of dog crates, one of which is collapsible crates. This kind of crate has unique features. As a dog owner, one is always concerned about his dog’s safety. Often, pet owners have already made an unimaginable life without their pets.
They have made a company out of their pets in activities such as walking in the park, going on a vacation, attending reunions, etc. These are the reasons why collapsible crates attract pet lovers to the market. Collapsible crates make these events easier to handle for pet owners who will be bringing their pets. The crate serves to provide comfort and luxury while giving pets safety and security.
There are different kinds of crates, each has unique features and is made for different reasons. Whatever the feature it may have, its main function should be to protect the pet from imminent harm.
A note to keep in mind about dog crates
Carelessness has no place in choosing the best collapsible dog crates for your pet. The safety of the pet should not be risked. For some pet owners, pets have been considered as a family. Thus, what they need are extra large dog crates. These crates are convenient for different trips. Looking at Amazon reviews will help in choosing the appropriate dog crate. On this website, extra large dog crates are rated on a scale of one to five. Each contains a detailed review of functions and appearances.
Comfort should be considered when transporting the crate frequently. Try to have little walks and assess whether it is comfortable. It is also advisable to choose crates with handles that have a good tug that can be bent. Plastic crates are easier to clean.
How to use extra large dog crates properly?
- Do not use a pet crate to punish or discipline the pet. This is not used for dog imprisonment.
- A big plastic dog crate can be used to travel dogs
- Dogs avoid going into the toilet in their den.
- The aim is to give dogs training to make their place a haven of security.
- Frequent use of crates for dogs gives them a familiarity with the crates which can induce relaxation. This will serve well dog owners who frequently move from one place to another. Even if dog owners frequently change location, dogs will still be relaxed because of the familiarity in the crate.
- Remember that dogs do not want to be left alone for a long period of time. Do not leave them in crates alone for a long period of time. This will give them a feeling of loneliness.
- It is recommended to position dogs in the social area of the house. It is the area which is frequently visited by people. Some would also place their dogs inside a den.
- Children should be advised not to poke at the dog or disturb it if it is inside the crates.